Pollution & Process Monitoring Ltd - PPM is a specialist in the supply and manufacturer of water quality instrumentation suitable for applications that include on-line water analysis of surface water, drinking water, final effluent and industrial process control applications.
Our company has acquired considerable experience since formation in 1990, providing the complete water quality measurement solution including bespoke monitoring stations that can integrate an extensive range of analyser and direct probe technologies, selected to optimise performance and minimise maintenance.
Our capabilities also extend to installation, commissioning, training and maintenance agreements. As a water instrument manufacture, distributor and system integrator, we are uniquely placed to support single instrument supply or a complete system build, designed to solve your water quality monitoring needs.
Pollution & Process Monitoring Ltd is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 and was one of the first companies to receive the highly acclaimed Mcerts certification for our Protoc 300 TOC analyser reporting Total Organic Carbon. Our oil monitors provide non-contact oil film detection; the Proam ammonia analyser is now widely installed for effluent monitoring and the multi-parameter probe technology has provided extremely reliable for waste-water monitoring applications requiring turbidity, ammonium and DO measurement. Water measurement systems are also available for on-line drinking water analysis.
When you have your next application, make sure you speak to us first. We will provide proven, cost effective water monitoring solutions tailored to suit your individual requirements.
- Product Overview Leaflet – Continuous measurement devices & engineered systems
- Sample Delivery & Preparation - Sample acquisition & Filtration for on-line analysers
- Portable IQ Sensor Net - Bespoke battery powered measurement systems
- Continuous Water Quality Monitoring at Waste to Energy Plant
- Ammonia analyser or probe measurement technology?
- Protoc TOC analysers at Heineken continue to optimise effluent quality and reduce operational costs
- Continuous water quality monitoring replacing discrete sampling
- How environmental legislation impacts industry
- Making The Correct Water Quality Instrument Selection